Experience tells you that some acres make more money than others. Now more than ever, it’s economics before agronomics to stay in the game. Profit Zone Manager allows you to put dollars and cents on every management decision, giving you the power to analyze your fields’ financial performance at high resolution. Discover the best way to allocate your valuable working capital in order to maximize the return on investment for your hard work. Contact us to schedule your personalized conversation on how Profit Zone Manager can help your business.
Financial OutcomesProfit Zone Manager’s scenario-based analysis allows you to create management scenarios using your harvest data, as-applied data, and crop budget. Quickly compare new outcomes and get answers to key questions: Do my precision practices pay? Which hybrid has a better return on investment? Can I afford that new piece of ground?
Multiyear AnalysisProfit Zone Manager generates a multiyear outcome by averaging all available years of a field’s data. Put dollars and cents to your gut feeling by identifying consistent trends in performance from one crop year to the next.
Data MapsTake a fresh look at field performance with Profit Zone Manager’s maps and reports. See profit, return on investment, breakeven commodity price, breakeven expense reduction, breakeven yield increase, and production efficiency for each year of field data. Instantly identify which areas of your field are performing well and which areas are costing you money.
Rapid Data ProcessingOur scalable cloud-based Harvest and As-Applied data translation is an industry first, enabling fast data processing. Your data will translate in minutes, regardless of your computer’s power or the amount of traffic on our app. Our system supports all major manufacturers’ harvest, as-applied, and as-planted data, in addition to shapefiles. If you’re still strapped for time, simply send your data to us and we’ll handle the processing.
The AgSolver team has a rich and productive history building and deploying advanced environmental process analysis tools for agricultural systems. AgSolver analysis framework evaluates critical environmental performance metrics down to a 10ft resolution within individual fields and can be deployed across scalable computing networks to analyze practices across states, regions, and even the entire country.
AgSolver environmental analysis framework evaluates such performance metrics as soil erosion, soil organic carbon, soil gas fluxes, nitrate leaching, and many others. AgSolver deploys this analysis resource for a wide range of practical outcomes, including farm management reporting, residue harvest for bioenergy production, manure management planning, greenhouse gas accounting at the acre and bushel scale, and even a broad set of sustainability projects deployed across the country to different organizations.
- Environmental performance analyses at a 10ft resolution
- Massively scalable computing capacity for millions of analyses across wide geographies
- Custom analysis development capability
- Environmental performance reporting, including erosion, soil carbon, CO2 gas flux, N2O gas flux, NO3 leaching, and many other indicators.
- Commerical-scale accounting of environmental performance and greenhouse gas metrics
- Documentation of environmental impacts of conservation and sustainability practices
The MMP360 product is a comprehensive web-based tool that dramatically simplifies the completion of the Iowa manure management plan (MMP) forms required by the Iowa DNR and local county offices.
Agricultural regulatory reporting activity has become increasingly complex. MMP's currently require significant training and at least four hours to complete. The MMP360 tool leads users through an intuitive workflow to develop an Iowa MMP with no training in around 30 minutes. The MMP360 workflow manager provides a secure account management system that stores data across years to simplify the submission of annual updates and streamline the submission of full plans, which are required every four years.
- Creates everything required for submittal to the Iowa DNR
- Streamlines document storage and reduces the paper needed for an MMP
- Computes RUSLE2 for every field that is part of your MMP
- Calculates detailed Iowa Phosphorus Index for each field that is part of your MMP
- Offers high-resolution aerial maps, soil maps, and plat maps
- Reduces time investment to complete MMP's
- Simplifies document retrieval and management
- Creates scenarios for alternative management practices
- Provides accurate calculations
- Unifies and reduces the number of software packages